Have you been racking your brain trying to think of a festive cocktail to serve at your next holiday gathering? Well, worry no more. I have a budget friendly cocktail that will serve the masses, Cranberry Sangria. This recipe only takes about 5 minutes to make and even the most amateur bartenders can whip this up. Let’s get started!
- 1 bottle fruity red wine (I prefer Mirassou Pinot Nior)
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- ¼ cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, cooled)
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 large orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes, sliced in half
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours before serving. Serve over ice. This recipe serves about 4-6.